There are just so many reasons why this book is epic.
- First of all, it’s written by a dad.
- Second, it’s written by a dad who loves his kids
- Third, it’s written by a dad who adores his wife
- Fourth, it’s written by a dad who is a conservative who takes his kids to church
- Fifth, it’s written by a dad who is a comedian in secular clubs and on TV — and he’s clean.
In the book, he talks about how he never intended to be “family friendly,” he just is.
It’s full of hilarious anecdotes and tons of love for his wife and kids.
His wife loves children and he loves his wife. Now they have five children together. And he seems to be a wonderful husband and father. I hope it’s true. I hope it’s not hype.
The writing is pretty average. But the humor combined with the fact that he’s writing about a rare thing these days–an intact family–he gets all five of my stars.
I am always impressed when someone can take ordinary everyday things and tell a funny story. He does that in this book.
This would make a great gift for fathers everywhere. And if they don’t like to read, this book is also on CD/audio. They might enjoy listening to it on a road trip or on the way to work.